Printing companies typically prepare manual printing templates and process the required data on an individual basis for each customer. This process led to:
- High implementation costs;
- Long implementation cycle;
- Long cycle time in handling changes;
- High error rates, which is problematical in a medical communication / billing environment in which the error tolerance is extremely low;
- Failing service level agreements.
We developed a data driven printing process, supported by the user interface for configuration, testing, publishing, and detailed execution reporting.
- The business was turned around, and a new customer’s business doubled their revenue;
- The Investments in these platforms supported the series of mergers, with original management still in control;
- The print platform led to the continued renewal of a key customer relationship, as well as taking over additional services previously performed by other vendors.