The printing industry is highly commoditized, with the key differentiators between declining and growing companies is ability to:
- Provide additional data related services and tools;
- Stay error free or be able to identify errors before mailing;
- Fast turnaround within timeframes defined by a very strict contract;
- Minimize employee turnaround and training required for new employees;
- Minimize dependency on customer facing staff by providing streamlined, transparent and accessible information about order execution and communication with customers;
- Maintain a high level of capabilities and security;
- Retain customers through value added interactive tools and reporting;
We developed a business process management platform that allowed detailed monitoring of all phases of the printing and inventory management process and direct interactive communication between customers and internal staff.
One of such communication tools included a business intelligence component that allowed tracking of mailed pieces through entire delivery process and provided reporting on the accuracy of delivery based on customers’ requirements.
Revenue growth from under $10M to over $70M