Overcome barriers to growth
Disruption, evolving demands, commoditization, and the difficulties of scale pose critical challenges for many businesses. Digital transformation offers promise, but you need the right expertise to solve your business’s most mission-critical needs.
How do you manage your global supply chain?
How do you protect your supply chain?
How do you track your suppliers?
How transparent are you with your vendors, customers and partners?
Value chain positioning
Do customers see you as a commodity?
Differentiate your product or service to create customer loyalty, resist commoditization pressure, and optimize pricing to defend or increase revenue.
How do compliance requirements affect your business?
Ensure compliance to the required regulations and standards for your industry or to support customers. Prepare for changes to compliance standards or when embarking on new contracts.
Are customers depending on your reliability?
Deliver when customers need you to—on time every time. Determine your up-time requirements and bring your support costs in line with them
High turnaround and on-demand fulfillment
Could you improve on your typical delivery turnaround time?
Manage customer demand, fulfillment and turnaround more efficiently and consistently, including:
- Perishable inventory management
- Real-time and on-demand fulfillment
- Customer expectations for response times
Is it difficult to maintain service-level commitments?
Meet or maintain high service levels, including external, internal, contract-level and service-level agreements. Understand how you are meeting customers’ expectations—and how you can serve them better.
Are you prepared for 21st century infrastructure?
- Do you have a strategy for efficient and sustainable practices, employing robotics automation, embracing mobile technologies, making your products and processes trackable with better sensors and remote integration?
- Will advances in IoT and 5G/6G bring your products to your customers faster and more efficient?
- Are you prepared for a new generation of consumers?
Are you embracing your customers digitally?
You probably looking for e-commerce solutions. But how do you handle other touch points with your customers?
- How do you handle customer service?
- How do you streamline fulfillment? Supply chain relationships?
- If you are B2B company, how do you connect all of this together?
Are you receiving angry calls or losing customers?
Define and track quality standards to protect revenue and your bottom line, including:
- Identifying and reducing defects
- Decreasing or eliminating schedule delays
- Tracking returns and customer churn
Total Cost of Ownership
Do you approach your transformation projects holistically?
Optimize total cost of ownership (TCO) and maximize return on investment with strategic expertise and systems integration to advance business growth.
How could you make more informed business decisions?
Unlock the power of business intelligence for smarter business strategy and better service. Increase data handling volume and ensure data fidelity in decision-making.
Are you struggling to introduce new products or services?
Advance your business’s ability to bring new innovation to market and realize your return on investment. Generate new revenue streams from existing products, accelerate product launch timelines, and exceed customer expectations.
Are your systems prepared to scale?
Understand how customer growth affects your infrastructure needs—and prepare to scale up your applications to create room for growth.
Productivity and your people
Are you working overtime to meet your commitments?
Improve productivity, support your talent, and boost morale by implementing the right tools and systems to track KPIs and maximize performance. Streamline employee onboarding, meet delivery commitments, enable staff monitoring and reduce turnover, and more easily manage compensation, including tracking and paying out sales commissions.
Address complexity and its negative impacts on your business
- Multi-party contracts and supply chains
- Multi-step processes
- High volume or frequency of transactions
- Unique industry or process demands
Data privacy and systems security
Are your systems prepared—and protected?
Manage the risk of data breaches and critical exposure, and ensure compliance with data privacy requirements, including:
- Security audits
High data volume
Are you keeping up with the data volume your applications require?
Prepare to handle high volumes of data or increased transactions. Understand current and future transaction volumes and whether your present technology and application structure can support the load.
- Meet requirements for scalability
- Enable real-time processing
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and application security requirements
- Simplify workflows with vendors, customers, and partners
- Prepare infrastructure for customer growth
Do your operations require real-time processing?
Meet the demands of real-time processing, including:
- Embedded systems
- Navigational or telephony applications
- Trading platforms
- Data volume monitoring
Be a winner
- Which new products and services can we bring to a marketplace?
- How can we stop losing to competition?
- How can we scale up and remain profitable?
- Am I satisfied with the value of my company?
Define the strategy and solutions your business needs to increase or defend revenue, improve profitability, and grow valuation.